Pennsylvania - Pathology – (48061)
seeking a full time Pathologist.
– Candidates must be board certified / board eligible in AP/CP with fellowship training in General Surgical Pathology
– Training in Cytopathology and Hematopathology is desired but not required
– Candidates must also be eligible for unrestricted licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
– Current practicing pathologists as well as current fellows are encouraged to apply
– The busy team of pathologists supports three hospitals and an outpatient center. They currently see 16k surgical pathology specimens, 10k cytology specimens including GYN cytology, 350 bone marrow cases and 550 flow cytometry annually!
Recruitment Package may include:
– Base salary + wRVU production incentive
– Quality bonus
– CME allowance
– Sign-on bonus
– Medical debt assistance
– Relocation allowance
– Health benefits + Retirement plan
– Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.