Pennsylvania - Psychiatry – (48042)
Pennsylvania – Psychiatry
- Join a behavioral health practice with five General Psychiatrists, four Child Adolescent Psychiatrists, one Nurse Practitioner, one Physician Assistant, eight Behavioral Health Therapists, and a full support team.
- Located in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history. Conveniently located within a three-hour drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and northern Virginia; four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports. Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C. with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions, including the National Zoo is also nearby.
- RVU Incentive – $10,000 guarantee Year 1; based on production after Year 1
- PTO – Vacation accrues; 3 weeks Year 1; 4 weeks at Year 4. Sick time accrues; 40 hours annually; 6 paid holidays; calendar year allotment for CME at $3000/ 40 hours – prorated if employment begins other than Jan. 1
- Benefits – Health, dental long-term disability and life insurance provided. Short term disability, additional life and vision available. Retirement plan with match provided.
- Loan Assistance – Citizens can apply through NHSC or PA State Loan Repayment Program
- J1/H1b welcome
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.