Pennsylvania - Dentist – (48041)
Pediatric Dentist – South Central Pennsylvania
- Join 2 Pediatric Dentists, Dental Hygienist, expanded function dental assistants, dental assistants, and a fully staffed front office
- Newly constructed practice dedicated to Pediatric Dentistry
- Competitive base salary offered plus RVU production bonus
- 2 years’ experience in the practice of Pediatric Dentistry preferred but not required
- May be eligible for NHSC loan repayment or loan repayment through the state of Pennsylvania
- Payment for board certification, license, and membership fees provided by the company
- Benefits include: sign-on bonus, health & dental coverage, life and long-term disability, 403b retirement program with company match, CME, paid vacation and sick leave, and more!
- Candidates must be a graduate from ADA accredited school of Dentistry, possess current DEA, and both PALS and CPR certifications
- Located 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington DC, and about 3 hours from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.