North Dakota - Internal Medicine – (48025)
Location: North Dakota
North Dakota – Hospitalist
- Average caseload of 16 – 20 patients per day
- Open ICU
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Client is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, and more than a dozen clinics in the area and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with client crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.