Hawaii - Child Psychiatry – (48020)
Adult & Child Psychiatry Opening – Big Island, Hawaii
- Employed practice seeks an experienced Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their team
- Full time, Monday – Friday position – 8 am to 5 pm
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible in both Child/Adolescent Psychiatry and Adult Psychiatry
- Outpatient mix of Child & Adult Psychiatry including urgent, triage, and mental health integration in a diverse population
- See approximately 8-12 patients per day – mostly adults with some children
- 60 minute consults & 30 minute follow-ups
- No call – no weekends
- 100% outpatient position – No inpatient responsibilities
- Benefits include: generous sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, PTO, CME time and allowance, professional liability insurance, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and more!
- Located on the island of Hawaii
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.