Oregon - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (48016)
Oregon – OBGYN
• Client is recruiting an OB/GYN physician to join their growing, hospital-employed group.
• Located within the hospital MOB
• Deliver at one hospital only
• Shared call
• Competitive compensation and benefits package offered including sign-on, relocation assistance, student loan assistance, residency stipends and more
• The Medical Center is an 88-bed hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospital has been recognized nationally for its high quality care on numerous occasions by multiple organizations.
• The facility offers a wide range of services, including General Medical/Surgical Services, Outpatient Rehab, the Birthing Center, Cardiology, Inpatient/ Outpatient Surgery, Cardiopulmonary Services, Lab/Reference Lab, Neurology, Orthopedics, ICU/CCU, Occupational Medicine, Imaging Services (including MRI, CT and Nuclear Medicine), Emergency Services, Sleep Studies, Pulmonary, OB/GYN, Senior Behavioral Health Services, Internal & Family Practice and a Cancer Center (Radiation and Chemotherapy).
• Located 60 miles south of Portland in the foothills of Mount Hood and 35 miles East of the Pacific Ocean, the Valley is an ideal setting to have an exceptional work-life balance.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.