Wisconsin - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (48002)
OBGYN need in Northwestern WI
- Join an established obstetrics and gynecologic practice with two Obstetrician/Gynecologists and two Certified Nurse Midwives
- 1:6 call
- Ability to perform a variety of office-based procedures, including: endometrial ablation and hysteroscopy
- Will be given a competitive salary
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Sorry this opportunity can’t sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
- Area population of 100,000 people, located just 75 miles from Minneapolis/ St Paul.
- The community is a regional center for health care, finance, commerce transportation, education, retail trade, and entertainment.
- The area boosts a healthy and diverse economy, low unemployment, affordable housing, and safe neighborhoods. Home to a University and excellent public and private schools.
- Recreation for all seasons is close by and includes boating, fishing, golf, hiking and nature trails, bicycle trails, as well as snowmobile, cross-country ski and snowshoe areas.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.