Washington - Otolaryngology – (47996)
ENT – Southern Washington State
With continued growth and community need, we are recruiting a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to the team.
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including sign-on/commencement bonuses and relocation allowances, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends, malpractice, health benefits, generous time off, retirement and much more!
- Opportunity to continue to build with this establish and busy practice with low competition in the area. A mix of outpatient and block time
- Provider driven practice with administrative support.
- May include outreach to our other clinics in the area
- Allergy testing and treatment program, along with audiology, hearing and speech services.
- Committed to providing a full range of care for both adults and children.
- Position is available because of the existing volume and need in the communities.
- Volumes that will allow you to meet or exceed threshold for bonuses/productivity and earn a fantastic living!
- Built in referral sources-strong program within our health system and community.
- Ideally can start within 3 months or in 2021.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.