Tennessee - Neurology – (47932)
Neurohospitalist – TN
- Employed practices seeks BC/BE Neurologist to serve as a Neurohospitalist
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Inpatient practice – 7 on/7 off schedule
- Hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center & awarded Silver Plus by AHA
- Newly expanded intensive care unit with neuro-monitored bed capability
- Accomplished endovascular neurosurgery team is also expanding to support Neurology
- Current wait times for appointments means immediate productive schedule
- Benefits may include: health, dental, and vision benefits, vacation time, CME time and allowance, relocation expenses, student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and more!
- Airport offered in town with non-stop flights to 22 major US cities
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.