Vermont - Family Medicine – (47927)
Vermont – Family Practitioner – FQHC
• Client is seeking a Family Physician or Internist to join their practice.
• After hours call is phone triage only and shared among all the practices. This makes call responsibility is minimal. Admission to the hospital will be referred to the Hospitalist Medicine program.
• They are Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and provide a network of Family Practitioners, Internists, Psychiatrists, Dentists and Social Workers.
• They utilize an integrated Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management system. Their sites are certified Level 111 Medical Homes, with a highly developed and supportive panel management and case management system in place.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
• Comprehensive health and dental plan
• Generous life insurance, short term/long term disability insurance & other voluntary insurance plan options
• Retirement plans (with employer match)
• Vacation (4 weeks first 18 months, then 5 weeks)
• 4-day work week – flexible hours
• Malpractice provided
• Up to $10k in relocation expenses
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• CME 1 week – $5,000
• Generous school loan repayment
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.