Illinois - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (47914)
Critical care/Intensivist position – Central Illinois metro area
- 146 shifts per year is a full-time schedule. Opportunity to add additional shifts at a premium rate.
- 45 bed Medical ICU with excellent sub-specialty support available. Physicians have access to cross cover in Neuro and Cardiac ICU’s as well if interested.
- 12 hour in-house shift based schedule. Nights are rotated evenly among the staff physicians.
- 4 rounders plus one admitter with average of 10-12 patients per day
- Salary range depends on experience. Starting around $385,000 for 146 shifts/annually. WRVU bonus potential and quality bonus of around $10,000 annually.
- Level I trauma center – 450 bed flagship facility
- Commencement bonus, paid malpractice, student loan incentives, relocation with a housing incentive, retirement plans including pension and matching 403B and 457B plan, health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- 90 minute drive from St. Louis, MO and 3 hours from Chicago, Illinois.
- Thriving and diverse community with a city population over 190,000
- Excellent private and public schools including a private and state University
- 9 public golf courses and several country clubs. Airport with daily flights to Chicago and St. Louis.
- Large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property available
- Candidates must be Board Eligible/Certified and available to start in 2021
- Fellowship in Critical care medicine is ideal
- H1-B cap-exempt sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.