North Carolina - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (47897)
Location: North Carolina
recruiting a full-time BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician for an employed practice. The physician will enjoy working in the inpatient and outpatient settings. Experience preferred but not required.
About Your Work:
-12-bed ICU staffed with Specialist on Call, which allows for 24/7 ICU coverage
– EBUS and Bronchoscopy offered in the hospital
– Outpatient Clinic conveniently located on the hospital campus
– Call is 10 days/mo.
– Participate in Lung Nodule Program
Recruitment Package may include:
· Base salary + wRVU production incentive
· Quality bonus
· CME allowance
· Sign-on bonus
· Medical debt assistance
· Relocation allowance
· Residency stipend
· Medical Director stipend
· Health benefits + Retirement plan
· Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.