New Mexico - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (47887)
Location: New Mexico
Inpatient/Outpatient PulmCC Opportunity
• 7 Days Inpatient / 10 days Outpatient per month
• Covering either Medical Center or Heart Hospital during ICU week
• 2 closed ICUs with help of APP coverage
• Medical ICU- 32 beds, CVICU- 16 beds
• Medical ICU is averaging 20-25 patients per day, 10 per day in the CVICU
• APPs manage some of their own patients as well with physician oversight
• ICU days are from 7A-7P with night call every other evening
• Pulmonary consults outside of the ICU are light
• Care for admissions coming from ED and/or round to upgrade patients to ICU
• REACT Team handles codes outside of ICU and in ICU if PulmCC is not on premises
• Navigational Bronchoscopy and EBUS available
• Join practice of 2 Intensivists, 4 Pulm/CC physicians
• Clinic is located 3 minutes from the hospitals in the Medical
• Clinic hours are 8:00A – 4:00P
• Clinic weeks include IP consults but no hospital call
• Hospital and clinic EMR is EPIC
Why Medical Group
• Competitive salary with wrvu & quality bonus’ available
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
• Generous Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
• Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance of $5000
• Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
• 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
• Paid time off (PTO)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.