New Mexico - Gastroenterology – (47885)
Location: New Mexico
GI Hospitalist Opportunity
• ERCP, and EUS a must
• Only covering Medical Center
• Brand new GI Hospitalist program with 2 APP’s
• 7 on 7 off schedule
• In house approximately 9 hours per day & leave
• Hospitalists will assist with hospital after hours call
• Hospital EMR is EPIC
Why Medical Group: Nationally competitive salary.
• $3,000 Per Shift plus productivity & retention bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
• Generous Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
• Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance of $5000
• Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
• 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
• Paid time off (PTO)
About Medical Center
• Licensed beds in 2020: 263
• Inpatient admissions in 2020: 9,989
• Outpatient visits in 2020: 81,345
• Emergency Department visits in 2020: 26,642
• No trauma designation
• Surgical cases in 2020: 5,4
Skill: Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.