Illinois - Hematology/Oncology – (47879)
Southern Illinois – Hematology Oncology
Client seeks a Hematology/Oncology Physicianto join its growing team. This position will be located in Southern Illinois location, practicing in a recently renovated Cancer Center.
This is an employed position with a premier multispecialty group located in Southern Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health Illinois
- Active Hospitalist & Intensivist program in place
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed Base Salary of $450,000 per year, plus based on experience.
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical coverage available
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 25 days of vacation including 5 days CME
- CME allowance
- Retirement options available
- Student loan repayment available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.