Tennessee - Hematology/Oncology – (47868)
Health system is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to join an employed practice located in Northeast Tennessee. With six physicians and six advanced practitioners, system’s Regional Cancer Center provides a full range of oncology diagnostic and treatment options including a Trilogy linear accelerator. Patients are provided access to clinical trials, research, and support groups as part of our comprehensive program.
Highlights of the position
- Guaranteed Base Salary plus WRVU bonus potential – potential income exceeding $400,000
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive Signing Bonus
- Moving Allowance up to $10,000
- Paid CME – $4,000 / 5 days
- Paid Time Off
- Hospital admissions by Hospitalist team
- Collegial work environment
- Availability of clinical trials
- Full benefits – Health/Dental/Vision/Retirement
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.