Alaska - Child Psychiatry – (47867)
Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist – Anchorage, AK
• Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations and assessments.
• Completion of patient discharges, in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
• Treatment team leadership.
• Daily care of patients in the acute inpatient child & adolescent program.
• Outpatient volume available if interested.
• Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations, assessments, treatment team leadership, & patient discharges in accordance with hospital policies & procedures.
• Monday-Friday, days only, minimal call & weekends required.
• Collegial, supportive, and caring environment that offers great work/life balance.
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
• Academically affiliated with University of Washington – teaching position available.
• Opportunity to work with & mentor medical students, psychiatry residents & fellows.
• Base salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage; Paid Time Off; Matching 401k; CME package; Health insurance package; Relocation package if needed; Sign-on bonus; Student loan assistance (if applicable); Employee stock purchase plan; Option for Independent contractor can also be considered if needed/desired.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.