Florida - Surgery – (47839)
seeks an exceptional surgeon to join their successful Surgical Group.
– Join a well-established, employed practice of 2 general surgeons.
– The practice is part of a larger employed multi-specialty group that includes an orthopaedic surgeon and gastroenterologist.
– Incoming surgeon should be comfortable with all aspects of general surgery.
– Ideal candidate would also be able to perform some vascular surgery procedures, especially peripheral vascular surgery.
– No fellowship required.
– Practice and facility call 1:3.
– Cover only 1 hospital.
– Board eligible / board certified.
Practice covers a wide range of general procedures:
– Bread and butter surgery
– Breast surgery
– Laparoscopic (hernia, gallbladder, colon, appendectomy, etc.).
– Gastro-esophageal reflux disease GERD surgery for heartburn
– Some dermatological surgeries
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.