Florida - Vascular surgery – (47836)
Seeking an exceptionally well-trained vascular surgeon to join our successful program.
– Full scope of vascular practice
– Cover one facility
– Practice call 1:2
– Hospital call 1:3 / 10 days per month
– Join a well-established employed network of providers that includes primary care and multiple specialists like cardiac and neurosurgery.
– Board eligibility / board certification
– Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply
Procedures / Capabilities:
– Carotid endarterectomy
– Carotid angiogram and stenting
– Endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysms repair
– Aortic dissection (opened and endovascular)
– Intravascular ultrasound
– Thoracic aortic aneurysm repair
– Surgical bypass
– Thoracic endovascular aortic repair
– Venous ablation
– Thrombolytic therapy
This is an employed opportunity through Physician Services Group which offers:
– Competitive compensation
– Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
– PTO and CME time / allowance
– Occurrence-based malpractice
– Strong support system
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.