Florida - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (47835)
The incoming physician would be employed with the practice and receive:
– Competitive compensation
– Partnership opportunities in 2 years
– 401k eligibility
– CME time
– Great comprehensive benefits
About Health/OB-Gyn Practice:
– Two-hospital system and 3 freestanding EDs
– The region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
– Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
– Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University to train the next generation of physicians
– Practice opened in 1999 to provide care for the residents of County and surrounding areas
– Gynecology practice specializing in well woman care, gynecologic and robotic surgery, infertility, osteoporosis and incontinence treatment
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.