Florida - Orthopedic Surgery – (47834)
seeking a complex orthopaedic surgeon to join a well-established and well-respected private practice in the community.
– Experience preferred
– Fellowship trained in trauma surgery
– Ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with strong patient-centered practice philosophy
– Join the leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
– Robust infrastructure and support
– Board eligible or board certified in orthopaedic surgery
– Lucrative partnership-track role
– Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
– Relocation allowance
– Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, etc.
– No partner has left the practice except for retirement
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.