Florida - Otolaryngology – (47823)
seeking an otolaryngologist to assist them with developing a premier practice in FL.
– Build an ENT practice with full support of the hospital and Physician Services Group
– General ENT – pediatric to adults
– Opportunity to do head and neck procedures with established and growing oncology service line
– Strong referral base
– Cover only 1 hospital
– Shared call
– Board eligibility / board certification
– Experience preferred
– Practice will be part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community
Employed opportunity through Physician Services Group which offers:
– Competitive compensation
– Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
– PTO and CME time / allowance
– Occurrence-based malpractice
– Strong support system
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.