Florida - Neurosurgery – (47822)
Medical Center is seeking an exceptionally well-trained neurosurgeon to assist them with their growing neuroscience program.
– Practice will be part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community
– Shared call
– General neurosurgery with clipping capabilities
– Cover only 1 hospital
– Board eligibility / board certification
Employed opportunity through Physician Services Group which offers:
– Competitive compensation
– Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
– PTO and CME time / allowance
– Occurrence-based malpractice
– Strong support system
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.