Michigan - Psychology – (47815)
now accepting qualified Pain/Health Psychologist candidates to join our positive interdisciplinary collegial team of 3. Doctoral degree & APA accredited internship required. Postdoctoral behavioral medicine training & experience in similar positions a plus.
Co-located in our Neuroscience Center with Neurology, Neurosurgery & Neuropsychology on the main campus of our brand-new state of the art hospital just opened in June, 2019
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Assessing and treating chronic pain, chronically ill, and oncology patients in a team format
• Integrating evidence-based psychotherapy in both the outpatient clinical and inpatient hospital settings
• Psychological evaluation of surgical candidates
• Michigan license or eligibility
• Employed practice
• 95% outpatient and 5% inpatient mix
• Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm
• Target patient load 5-6 patients per day
• 60-minute appointments
• Experienced Psychometric technicians
• Office with EMR
• Occasional ICU consults
• Teaching affiliation with University; medical students and family practice residents
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance, CME, and matching 401k plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.