Pennsylvania - Surgery – (47806)
Northwestern Pennsylvania – Thoracic Surgery
Client is currently seeking a qualified thoracic surgeon to join a world-renowned health care institution with an academic core of clinical excellence and cutting-edge research. The ideal candidate will be board certified/board eligible, possess an American Board of Thoracic Surgery certification, and provide demonstrated excellent clinic outcomes.
The Esophageal and Lung Center provides minimally invasive surgical treatment of diseases of the lungs, esophagus, and mediastinum. Our surgeons specialize in the minimally invasive treatment of thoracic and foregut diseases, including:
• Lung cancer
• Esophageal cancer
• Mediastinal masses
• Pleural effusions
• Airway and esophageal stenting
• Gastroesophageal reflux disease
• Achalasia and hiatal hernias
• Pectus excavatum
Candidates can expect:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
• Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
• Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
• Medical, dental and vison insurance
• 403 (b) tax shelter, pension plan
• Short and long-term disability
• Group Life insurance
• Robust retirement plans
• Customary and reasonable moving expense
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.