Alabama - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (47803)
Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity in Central AL
- Hospital seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical care Physician.
- Hospital employed opportunity.
- Busy practice of 5 expanding to 6. Sleep is optional.
- Full range of office care and diagnostic services for patients with lung disorders such as chronic obstructive lung disease, asthma, sleep apnea, interstitial lung disease, lung nodule clinic and lung cancer, sleep disorders.
- 1:5 call.
- Excellent compensation.
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Sorry can’t sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
- Big city amenities, great schools, excellent universities.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.