Pennsylvania - Child Psychiatry – (47788)
Pennsylvania – Child Psychiatry
• Client located in Northwestern Pennsylvania is seeking a child psychiatrist to join a well-established comprehensive, community behavioral health outpatient program.
• It’s your opportunity to live in an affordable city on the water, in a family friendly community with short commutes from many surrounding neighborhoods!
• Qualified candidate will join an established practice serving more than 7,900.
• They provide a collaborative and team-oriented work environment with collegiality and nursing support.
• Join a group of two full-time psychiatrists, two additional psychiatrists and six APPs, to provide a continuum of nursing, case management, therapy, addiction services, and crisis intervention services support with the delivery of quality care.
• This job opportunity offers J waiver sponsorship.
Candidates should possess:
• A strong interest in community mental health and serious mental illness
• Competitive starting base salary
• Retention bonus
• No call rotation
• Flexible work schedule
• Nursing team manages phone calls and works on behalf of the provider to troubleshoot
• Stable and friendly work environment
• Five annual CME days and stipend
• Preferably 2-5 years’ experience in community mental health setting
• Three appointments per hour with flexibility to manage acuity
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.