Vermont - Cardiology – (47779)
Non Invasive Cardiology – Vermont
- Hospital seeking BC/BE Non Invasive Cardiologist to join their heart center.
- Join group of 4 cardiologists along with a team of 30 staff members – Shared call.
- BC/BE in cardiovascular diseases and certified in subspecialties of nuclear cardiology and echocardiology preferred.
- Strong experience in pacemaker insertion would be a plus.
- Includes all aspects of in and outpatient cardiology evaluation and management.
- Additional responsibilities include interpretation of holter and event monitors, as well as device interrogations.
- We have a strong relationship with both Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and the University of Vermont.
- We offer a base salary plus incentive compensation based on WRVU’s using MGMA recommendations.
- Also included in the pay package is a signing bonus, educational loan assistance, and relocation assistance.
- Excellent health benefits, short and long-term disability, 403(b), 457(b) retirement savings plan.
- Work-life balance is encouraged – Four seasons of outdoor activity in an ideal environment for a family to thrive – Area is known for its ski resorts.
- Roughly 70 miles from Burlington Vermont
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.