Wisconsin - Psychiatry – (47770)
Outpatient Psychiatry – 20 Minutes From Eau Claire
- Employed practice is seeking a fellowship trained Adult Psychiatrist to perform general outpatient psychiatry for a tertiary medical center
- Two year guaranteed salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Psychiatrist will handle a full range of psychiatric cases, mood disorders, psychological and cognitive disorders with a mix of simple and complex cases
- This is an already busy practice with potential for further growth
- Phone call coverage only that rotates with other psychiatrists throughout the system 1:8 for 7 days
- Benefits include: health, dental, life, disability, and malpractice insurance provided, 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start, recruitment incentives including bonus and/or educational loan assistance, $5,800 annual CME allowance, 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement, full funded relocation and more!
- Located 20 minutes from Eau Claire, 90 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul, and 2 hours from La Crosse
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.