Wisconsin - Psychiatry – (47769)
Outpatient Psychiatry – Central Wisconsin
- Employed group is seeking a BC/BE Adult Psychiatry physician to build a new behavioral health practice
- Two year guaranteed salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Support offered by a great team of experienced Psychiatrists at our locations that already offer Behavioral Health Services throughout their system of care
- Phone call rotation 1:11
- 100% outpatient practice
- Full support for research and teaching
- Benefits include: health, dental, life, disability, and malpractice insurance provided, 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start, recruitment incentives including bonus and/or educational loan assistance, $5,800 annual CME allowance, 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement, full funded relocation and more!
- Located 90 minutes from Green Bay and Eau Claire
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.