Idaho - Urology – (47756)
Urology – Northwestern Idaho
- Medical Center is assisting in the recruitment of an additional BC/BE Urologist to join a Medical Group in Northwestern Idaho.
- The incoming physician will enjoy a large patient base along with state-of-art technology in both the clinic and facility, including a DaVinci Robot.
- A full-service, 145-bed Catholic hospital, is the largest medical center in the region providing advanced-level specialty healthcare.
- The hospital offers a robust recruitment package including a competitive salary, sign-on/retention bonus, student loan repayment assistance, relocation, and more!
- Located in northwestern Idaho, the city is a vital, vibrant city and part of the Quad Cities bordering Washington.
- It’s listed as one of the most affordable cities in the US, rich in history.
- Outdoor activities abound in the Blue Mountains and along the Snake River.
- The Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting.
- It is a moderately sized community of 57,000 and geographically close to six ski resorts.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.