Arizona - Internal Medicine – (47743)
Arizona – Internal Medicine
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician in the beautiful high desert area of Southeast Arizona.
• Outpatient practice only
• Strong hospitalist program 24/7 to provide patients with quality inpatient care
• Option to teach
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
• The Medical Center serves as the medical hub for southeast Arizona. Growth and advancing technology dictated building a new 100-bed hospital in 2015. Accredited by The Joint Commission, this Level III Trauma Center is home to over 120 physicians and allied health professionals providing both inpatient and outpatient care. Additional accreditations include Center of Excellence for Total Joint Replacement, Pink Ribbon Facility Recognized for Excellence in Breast Health, American College of Radiology Accreditation, and more than 7,600 annual patient visits.
• They are nestled in the San Pedro River Valley 75 miles southeast of Tucson, and offers its residents an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round recreation and over 300 days of sunshine, and an attractive balance of small town charm and big city amenities nearby.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.