North Dakota - Hematology/Oncology – (47732)
Location: North Dakota
Hematology Oncology North Dakota
- Hospital seeking BC/BE Hematology Oncologist to join their team.
- Join a team of 3 Hem/Onc’s and one midlevel with anticipated future growth.
- This team excels in the relationship and support of cancer patients in a warm and welcoming setting.
- Caring and attentive team of support services including genetic counselor, nutrition support, social work, nurse navigation, behavior therapist and lymphedema specialists.
- Specialty services include on-site Radiation Oncology, Interventional Radiology and Palliative Care.
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board Conferences – Telemedicine/community cancer center included.
- Community Oncology Research Program grant recipient with access to current, relevant clinical trials.
- Program accreditations as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers by the American College of Surgeons.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities.
- Consultative call only – Hospitalists routinely admit and cover patients at night.
- Average 12-14 follow up visits and 1-2 new patients per day.
- Regional outreach (1 day per week) at one of four nearby clinics.
- Approximately 10 days of call a month.
- EPIC electronic medical record.
- Competitive pay package includes base salary, bonus incentives and sign on bonus.
- Benefits package includes health, dental, vision, paid malpractice, paid time off, relocation assistance and more.
- Not visa eligible
- Easy drive to the international airport
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.