Wisconsin - Intensivist (Critical Care) – (47718)
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonary/Intensivist to join their team
- Considering all applicants that desire either; 100% Pulmonary, 100% Critical Care or a mixed Pulmonary/Critical Care practice
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Practice includes acute and chronic pulmonary disease patients and inpatient critical care medicine
- Procedures include but are not limited bronchoscopy, EBUS, line insertion, chest tube insertion, intubation, fine needle aspiration and thoracentesis
- Benefits include: health, dental, life, disability, and malpractice insurance provided, 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start, recruitment incentives including bonus and/or educational loan assistance, $5,800 annual CME allowance, 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement, full funded relocation and more!
- Located an hour from Marshfield, 90 minutes from Eau Claire and Green Bay, 2 1/2 hours from Madison and 3 hours from Milwaukee
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.