Wisconsin - Radiation Oncology – (47710)
Radiation Oncology – Central Wisconsin
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join their established department of 2 Radiation Oncologists
- Two year guaranteed salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Medical Oncology department is comprised of 6 physicians and 2 NPs
- Ideal candidate will be interested in working with Gamma Knife and comfortable with Brachytherapy treatments
- Benefits include: health, dental, life, disability, and malpractice insurance provided, 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start, recruitment incentives including bonus and/or educational loan assistance, $5,800 annual CME allowance, 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement, full funded relocation and more!
- Located 90 minutes from Eau Claire, 2 hours from Green Bay, and 2 1/2 hours from Madison and Milwaukee
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
- Regional airport offered 30 miles away, International Airport offered 2 hours away
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.