Illinois - Urology – (47644)
Central Illinois – Academic Urology Opening
• This physician would be responsible for laying the groundwork to launch a successful Urology Residency program in conjunction with the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria (UICOMP).
• Option exists for a general urologist with interest in robotics, cystectomies or cancer related diagnoses. Plans are underway to construct a regional Comprehensive Cancer Center on the Medical Center campus.
• High quality medical services using robotic and laparoscopic surgical skills. Two daVinci robotics available for use
• Referral support from a large multi-specialty group and robust hospitalist group.
• The Medical Center is the fifth largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Peoria, they partner with both residency and fellowship programs. It is the area’s only Level 1Trauma Center.
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.