Illinois - Urology – (47641)
Central Illinois – Urology
• Client is recruiting an experienced Urologist for their practice position in Central Illinois.
• Ambulatory office located a short drive from Medical Center, providing a robust in and out-patient opportunity, complimenting a busy ambulatory practice.
• A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume practice.
• Physician will consult a mix of Outpatient and Inpatient patients, 90%/10% respectively.
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.