Washington - Otolaryngology – (47631)
Washington – ENT
• Immediate / any time prior to 1/2024 opening replacing long term physician retirement.
• Position will be a solo practice after current ENT retires in 2024 and is a four days per week schedule (1 day in the OR, 3 days in clinic).
• Day off can be Monday or Friday if desired.
• Call schedule is every 3rd night, not heavy call, usually get called into hospital once every month.
• Current ENT will happily train new hire and will share higher RVU cases and will assist in surgery for training.
• A bonus would be candidates with experience in sleep medicine and otology.
• Excellent opportunity to work with a wide variety of cases.
• Average of 26 patients per clinic shift and 6-8 surgeries per OR shift.
• Physician owned and led organization, new physicians have the opportunity to become partners after 1 year of employment.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.