Washington - Emergency Medicine – (47630)
Washington – Urgent Care
• Immediate opening, replacing a long term physician retirement.
• Open to Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine board certification.
• New physician with excellent training will be considered but would prefer physician with Walk In Clinic or Emergency Room experience.
• New provider would join 2 physicians (for a total of 3 physicians) and 2 PA’s when fully staffed.
• First year requires 13 shifts per month, year 2 and beyond 12 shifts per month.
• Weekday shifts are 12 hours, weekend shifts are 8 hours (average 1 – 1 ½ weekend shifts per month).
• General procedures required including sutures, mole removals, skin biopsies, toenail removal, etc. plus some women’s health.
• This is a very busy walk in clinic with pre-Covid volumes averaging 70-80 patients per shift in the winter and 50-60 patients per summer shifts with 2 providers.
• Physician owned and led organization, new physicians have the opportunity to become partners after 1 year of employment.
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.