Washington - Emergency Medicine – (47630)
Walk-In Clinic – Central Washington
- Candidates may be Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- New physician with excellent training will be considered but would prefer physician with Walk-In Clinic or Family Medicine experience
- First year guaranteed salary of $276,947 and $299,402 commensurate with training, certifications, and experience – RVU production in year two
- Per shift, there are 2 providers, 2 clinical nurses, and 1 medical assistant
- Work a flexible 13 shifts per month in year one, 12 shifts per month year two and beyond
- Clinic hours: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm weekdays & 8:30 am to 3:30 weekends
- General procedures required including sutures, mole removals, skin biopsies, toenail removal, etc. plus some women’s health.
- This is a very busy walk-in clinic with volumes averaging 70-80 patients per shift in the winter and 50-60 patients per summer shifts with 2 providers
- Position is site qualified for governmental loan repayment as well as $125,000 student loan repayment program through medical group
- One-year partnership track in physician-owned and governed medical group
- Full benefits package offered including health, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage, CME, relocation up to $20,000, 401k with match, sign-on bonus, and more!
- Healthcare system employs over 270 well-trained physicians and 150 advanced practice providers servicing approximately 12,000 square miles
- 1.5 hours from both Yakima and Spokane with airports available in each
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.