Tennessee - Orthopedic Surgery – (47569)
seeks BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a well-respected, established and busy practice.
Special Requirement: Sports Medicine & Robotics
- Recruiting Surgeon to Join Ortho Practice
- Total Joint/Adult Reconstruction and extensive training in Hip Arthroscopy as well as Hip Replacement.
- Mix of Inpatient/Outpatient
- Employed Position
- Experienced Advanced Practitioners Supports our Surgeons
- Strong Physical Therapist Department within the Clinic
Comprehensive Package that may include all of the following:
Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
Medical Education Debt Assistance
CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.