Illinois - Neurology – (47547)
Illinois – Neurohospitalist
- 7 on 7 off schedule, 12 h per shift
- Candidates with experience and new graduates welcome to apply
- Candidates with additional fellowship training in Vascular Neurology encouraged to apply
- Integrated neurosciences care with strong physician-centered management
- Support from established Hospitalist and Critical Care teams
- Magnet® designated hospitals
- Academic and/or research opportunities on the clinical campuses and at the University of Illinois Beckman Institute and Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Teaching opportunities available at ACGME-accredited Neurology and Neurosurgery residency programs
- Client offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.