Illinois - Otolaryngology – (47542)
Otolaryngology – Near Bloomington Illinois
- Hospital seeking BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join their established Otolaryngology practice.
- Must have completed training at an ACGME-accredited Otolaryngology residency program
- Must have medical and surgical skills in all areas of general Otolaryngology
- Busy, established practice with a large referral base
- Large, state-of-the-art facility with opportunity to grow practice
- Collegial team includes 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians and an in-clinic Adult Audiologist
- Enjoy comprehensive set of cases with patients of all ages
- Well established hospitalist program
- Majority of surgeries will be done at the medical center which is a 221-bed magnet-designated teaching institution
- Some surgeries will be done at the outpatient clinic, an AAAHC-accredited surgery center with state-of-the-art equipment located 10 minutes away.
- Competitive pay and benefits packages.
- H1 eligible
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.