Wisconsin - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (47531)
OBGYN need in Eastern WI
- OB/GYN group is recruiting an additional OBGYN due to growth.
- Practice has 2 OBGYN’s and 1 nurse practitioner. 1:3-1:4 call.
- Group does approximately 200 births and 200 GYN surgeries a year and there is plenty of growth opportunities in the area.
- 4 day work week. Excellent work life balance.
- Robust primary care referral base.
- Will be offered a highly competitive salary of $300,000- $340,000 (based on experience) plus productivity based on net revenues.
- Full comprehensive benefits package, and relocation.
- $25,000 sign on bonus.
- Sorry this group can not sponsor any visa candidates.
- Forbes rated this city as one of the top 3 cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and a high rate of home ownership.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.