Alabama - Otolaryngology – (47520)
Alabama ENT opening
Health system is recruiting two board certified / board eligible Otolaryngologists to open a new hospital employed practice. These new surgeons will participate in the clinic design, equipment
selection and hiring of new staff to support the practice. The clinic will provide comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgery for ear, nose and throat conditions for
both adult and pediatric patients. Hospital ER call is required with 1:5 weekday rotation and 1:10 weekend rotation shared with
other community otolaryngologists. There is also opportunity to become a joint venture share owner of a local surgery
Center and participate in profitable surgery center distributions.
ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE
THESE HOSPITAL EMPLOYED
• Earning potential between $420,000 –
$540,000+ based on experience and
• Guaranteed base salary
• wRVU productivity bonus
• Commencement bonus or training stipend
• Student loan repayment
• Relocation payment
• Annual CME / Professional Expense
• Paid Time Off – Vacation and CME
• Full Benefit Package including health,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability
insurance and other attractive offerings
• Medical malpractice coverage including
• Licensure, dues, subscription allowance
• Retirement plan offering Day 1 vest date
and employer retirement match
• Visa sponsorship available if needed
(Delta Regional Authority)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.