Alabama - Cardiology – (47512)
Alabama – Interventional Cardiology
Client is seeking qualified board certified/eligible cardiologists for community practices. All practices are looking for candidates with advanced skills to include EP, general and interventional training. Compensation and
benefits vary with each opportunity. Benefits include relocation assistance and future partnership opportunities. This is a chance to interview with well-established and respected practices, each with their own unique style.
• Nationally Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
• Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing.
• Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
• Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
• Premier Robotics Program – Xi, Si, Mako
• Building Premier Robotics Program
• Nationally Certified Stroke Center by TJC
• AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke quality achievement award
• Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System
• Regional Cancer Center
• Behavioral health facility
• An affiliate of UAB Health System
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.