North Carolina - Internal Medicine – (47450)
Location: North Carolina
Western North Carolina primary care opening near Lenoir, NC
- Outpatient only position with 5 days per week and 40 hours per week
- Group is considering Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Internal Medicine trained physicians. BE/BC required.
- Federally qualified health center (FQHC) setting
- Able to sponsor J-1 visa holders under the HHS program (open year round with no caps or limits) or H1B cap exempt
- Located 1 hour and 40 minutes from Charlotte, NC and 1 hour and 10 minutes from Asheville and Gastonia, NC
- Loan assistance is available as they are medically underserved
- Base pay of $208,000 plus $20,000 annual bonus if you average 18 or more patients per day
- Excellent benefits including 20 days of PTO and 5 days CME or 25 days total of PTO to use at your discretion. 9 additional paid holidays.
- Paid dental, life, disability and health insurance allowance of $400 a month. CME allowance of $1500 per year plus the group pays all licensing fees and dues/subscriptions.
- Malpractice insurance is provided by the Federal Tort coverage (tail included)
- 403B retirement plan with 2% match
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation funds
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.