Wisconsin - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (47440)
Southern Wisconsin – Pulmonology & Acute/Critical Care
- Join the collaborative multi-disciplinary team of critical care providers
- Due to the continued demand for this area of specialty, our existing team of pulmonologists and critical care providers is interested in adding physicians to their practice.
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services including critical care medicine, hospital consultation, diagnostic and navigational bronchoscopy, and endobronchial ultrasound, a highly-skilled critical care nursing team, and outpatient pulmonary medicine and sleep medicine (if desired).
- The Hospital has a state-of-the-art 24-bed ICU, while our other Hospital has ten ICU beds.
- Practice critical care and pulmonary medicine with the ability to sub-specialize if desired.
- Commutable to Milwaukee and just a short drive to Chicago
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.