Massachusetts - Orthopedic Surgery – (47437)
Massachusetts – Total Joints Surgeon
- A 160-provider multispecialty group in southeast Massachusetts, is recruiting a total joints
- surgeon to join its established Orthopedic Surgery Division. This busy practice has a referral base of 40
- primary care physicians within our own group and attracts referrals from the community.
- Completion of orthopedic residency and fellowship training in hip/knee replacement surgery are required. The position is open to candidates finishing their training or those with experience.
- They offer a 401k retirement plan, health insurance, moving expenses, and malpractice
- insurance, and shareholder status (partnership) is an expectation within 3 years.
- Patient coverage is shared with the other orthopedic surgeons and Emergency Room call is in a non-trauma center hospital.
- They are equipped with MAKOplasty® robot-assisted technology and offers all major
- total joint replacement options. Their Center for Orthopedic Excellence has earned advanced
- certification for hip and knee replacement by the JCAHO and is a Blue Distinction Center for BCBS.
- Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with training and experience.
- Providence is only 20 minutes, Boston only 1 hour, and Cape Cod less than an hour away
Skill: Total Joint/Reconstruction
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.