Vermont - Internal Medicine – (47434)
Hospital employed position – Northern Vermont
- Base salary up to $265,000
- Schedule will be approximately 14 shifts per month and covering every 1 in 3 weekends
- Combination of hospitalist doctors and primary care doctors provide 24-hour coverage for the facility
- Open to Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates – must be BC/BE
- Average inpatient census is 17 patients. There is a 4 bed ICU/CCU unit equipped with new monitors and beds that are staffed by experienced registered nurses 24 hours a day and managed by an ICU director. Staff pulmonologist also available for consults. Phone consultation with Intensivists and other specialists is available through 2 area University programs.
- Candidates must be experienced in hospital medicine with the ability to work independently, manage ICU patients, and run codes. Must have competency in central lines and vent management.
- Benefits include: $20,000 sign on bonus, relocation, health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, malpractice, CME allowance of $3500, paid time off and loan assistance of $20,000.
- 25 active beds with a federal designation of a critical access hospital
- Located on the Canadian border with a catchment area of 28,000 spread across three counties. Great area for outdoors enthusiasts with excellent schools and affordable real estate
- J1 visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.